Unfortunately, in my willingness to sacrifice for others I am not being a steward of myself. And if truly honest, not really sacrificing. I am doing the EASIER and LAZY thing. Serving myself takes a great deal of effort.
About Jamie George
Jamie George founded The Journey Church in Franklin, Tenn. In 2006 as a safe haven for artists and the “religiously wounded.” Acclaimed worship band “All Sons & Daughters” was birthed in this faith community. In addition to writing Love Well and the audio tour, R2H – The Road to Hana, he has collaborated with New York Times bestselling novelist Karen Kingsbury on The Heart of the Story, a study on the family of Jesus. George lives with his wife and four children in and serves the community of Franklin, Tenn.
Entries by Jamie George
Recent Blog Posts
- Why It’s Impossible to Always be NiceOctober 9, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Blessed Indignity of Modern MedicineOctober 2, 2017 - 5:19 am
- Follow Your Arrow (Let God Paint the Target)September 25, 2017 - 6:15 am
- Get Ready to Rumble with “Prayer Warrior” Stormie OmartianSeptember 18, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Supernatural or Super Normal?September 11, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Give Me a Break!September 4, 2017 - 6:01 am
- Stasi Eldredge: You Are God’s DreamAugust 28, 2017 - 6:01 am