Unfortunately, in my willingness to sacrifice for others I am not being a steward of myself. And if truly honest, not really sacrificing. I am doing the EASIER and LAZY thing. Serving myself takes a great deal of effort.
About Jamie George
Jamie George founded The Journey Church in Franklin, Tenn. In 2006 as a safe haven for artists and the “religiously wounded.” Acclaimed worship band “All Sons & Daughters” was birthed in this faith community. In addition to writing Love Well and the audio tour, R2H – The Road to Hana, he has collaborated with New York Times bestselling novelist Karen Kingsbury on The Heart of the Story, a study on the family of Jesus. George lives with his wife and four children in and serves the community of Franklin, Tenn.
Entries by Jamie George
Recent Blog Posts
- Cancer Lady is My New IdentityDecember 11, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Christmas Frame of MindDecember 4, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Gratitude Regardless of CircumstancesNovember 20, 2017 - 5:00 am
- Arguing Can Be Relationship Power ToolNovember 6, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Rest is a Bold ChoiceOctober 30, 2017 - 6:00 am
- Be an Uber FriendOctober 24, 2017 - 6:18 am
- Why It’s Impossible to Always be NiceOctober 9, 2017 - 6:00 am